Job Title: Membership Sales Manager
Role & Responsibility
- Actively manage an inbound funnel of individuals and companies that are interested in becoming a member of the Dogpatch Labs community.
- Follow up with interested prospects, working them through the membership funnel, and closing a high percentage of inbound member prospects.
- Execute membership agreements and conduct onboarding meetings for new members.
- Outreach to generate new leads for membership within the community.
- Give tours of the facility to interested prospects, telling the story of Dogpatch Labs, and what it means to be a part of our community.
- Meet monthly membership targets and goals.
- Retain membership by keeping in regular communication with every member, ensuring their needs are met.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information in the CRM System.
- Work with facilities team to resolve member concerns.
- Perform member management - which includes onboarding, offboarding members, managing licensing and liaising with the finance team.
- Deep understanding of tech startup ecosystem both Irish and International.
- Preferred 2-3 years related experience in sales/business development.
- Comfortable working on own initiative.
- Flexible and adapts to change easily.
- Ability to quickly develop relationships and establish credibility through consultative needs based conversation.
- Ability to think on your feet to creatively solve our potential members’ needs.
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must be comfortable meeting and exceeding monthly targets and quotas.
- Must have a positive attitude, confident, and desire to be the best.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and strong attention to detail.
9am to 6pm, Monday - Friday
Immediate start date, 12 month contract
Salary - Based on experience